Monday, March 22, 2010

Dream Lover


This short story by Nick, inspired me to start writing. Then after writing so many short story's and sharing them with nick and a few other guys and a few special lady's. I wonder what was I to do with all theses stories. When Nick suggested I start a naughty blog. He had faith in me and my writing. He also thought it was a great place to show case my naughty video I have made!


Nick whisper to me,
theresa? are you asleep?
hmm...
that's too bad...
maybe ...


sliding under your covers...moving my body between your legs
pushing up your tee...licking your nipples, making them hard for me
you moan lightly in your sleep
opening your legs and crawling down between them
sliding my tongue through your folds
licking your clit with the tip of my tongue
adding pressure to it
you are shifting your body and moaning in your sleep
moving my thumb to rub your clit a little harder
sliding my tongue in your pussy, in and out, fucking your hot pussy with my tongue
i can feel you getting wet...your juices are starting to flow in your pussy
bending your knees and spreading your legs wider so i can have better access
sliding my tongue deeper inside of you, rubbing your clit with my thumb
pushing my fingers in your pussy
licking and sucking your clit now
you are breathing faster and harder, moaning in your sleep
you probably think you are dreaming but your body is responding to me


crawling up your body and entering your hot wet pussy with my hard cock
i start thrusting in and out of you
you are moaning and writhing in your sleep
i am fucking you faster and faster
bending my head to your breasts, to lick and suck on your perky nipples
your hands move involuntarily to your head, tangling in your hair, you move your right hand to your mouth and take two of your fingers in and suck on them
i moan out watching you and start thrusting faster inside of you, feeling my balls tightening and your pussy too
you are gasping and crying out while throwing your head back in your pillows
in your sleep you say... "Ohhh Nick... yes!!!
i fuck your pussy as hard as i can and feel your muscles tightening, milking my cock, sucking me in
you cry out "YES!!!"
I cum inside of you, still thrusting in and out
*i slide my cock out of you, get out of the bed, put my clothes on and leave you a rose and a note on your nightstand saying "Good morning Theresa, Nick."

No comments:

Post a Comment