Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nick's Greatest Gift

sitting in the living room, watching my two closes lovers...smiling and watching them. It's not often that we get the chance to meet up in our busy life's. So when we get together it's a very HAWT and SPECIAL time! Waiting for Nick to call things to order.

nick:
we are all here now i think
theresa: i got it
nick: good
chantal?
theresa: smiles
hello chantal
nick: where is chantal?
theresa: I thought she was here
chantal: I am here
nick: good
chantal: Sorry, My girlfriend was talking to me
Hello Teresa smiles
Nick: Grins
theresa: smiles warmly at you
walking over to nick and kissing you hard on the lips
nick: mmm baby
kisses you back
are you still horny from before?
theresa: rubbing my hands up and down you chest as i slide my tongue into your mouth
nick: groans
sliding my hands to your ass pulling you closer
chantal: watches, rubs my pussy a little
nick: looks at chantal
come here baby
join us...
chantal: looks at Nick, walks over
theresa: watching chantal walk over
chantal: runs my hand down Teresa's back
theresa: kisses chantal hello
nick: i want to watch you two fuck...
theresa: mmmm
theresa: kisses teresa hard
You got it baby winks at nick
nick: you girls have made me very horny today...
chantal: Then we've done our jobs smirks
nick: first you theresa and then you chantal... groans
theresa: sliding my tongue into your mouth rubbing it against your tongue
nick: you are both so fucking hot
theresa: thank you baby
chantal: nods at Nick, getting down onto my knees, spreads T's pussy open, glides my tongue over her folds
theresa: moaning at you lick my pussy, tills my head back
chantal: sucks and licks your clit, pushing my face deep into your pussy, moans
nick: fuck... groans
theresa: Nick you should cum closer
nick: mmm...not yet
i want you to fuck first...
chantal: glances up at Nick, slides my tongue deep into T's pussy, rubbing her clit fast
nick: walks to the couch
sits and watches
theresa: fisting your hair and grinding on your tongue moaning
nick: taking out my cock, stroking slowly
theresa raise your leg so she can get deeper...
theresa: turning my head and watching you stroke your cock
chantal: mmm*moans into your pussy, tongue fucking you faster, finger rubbing your hardened clit faster*
theresa: raising my leg up
nick: chantal...
theresa: Crying, at you finger my clit grinding on your hand
nick: i have a strap on double vibe in that bag....
put it on...
theresa: taking my hand and pinch and pulling my nipples
chantal: stands up and moves to the bag, puts on the strap on, looks at Nick
nick: does it feel good in your pussy baby?
theresa: watches you both
chantal: Oh yes goes over to Teresa
nick: fuck theresa with it
theresa: mmmm come here baby
chantal: slides the one end into Teresa's hot pussy, thrusting in slowly, watching her
theresa: rubbing my clit,
arching my back as you slide the vib into my wet pussy
nick: oooh fuck
stroking my cock slowly
chantal: thrusts into teresa harder, moaning loud as we both get fucked FUCK!
theresa: reaching up and pinching your nipple and licking them
chantal: watches Nick, as I fuck T, moaning
nick: groans god fuck
theresa: Moan fuck me hard Chantal
chantal: So good Teresa slams the vibe into you, feeling the other end deep in me, cries out

theresa: taking my fingers down Chantal's back
chantal: YES!!!!!!
shivers
nick: stands up and gets behind chantal, spreading up her ass
Theresa: wraps legs around Chantal
nick: slowly pushing my cock in c's ass
theresa: Moaning loudly, as she fucks me with the vibe
nick: looking at theresa
theresa: mmmmm
nick: oh god this is so fucking hot
groans fuuuck...
chantal: slams in as hard and fast as I can, hips trembling
FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKkkkkkkk
theresa: kissing Chantal and running my tongue over her lips
nick: fucking chantals ass from behind
theresa: taking my finger nails and digging them into her shoulders and screams FFFFucccck
chantal: kisses T back, cries out as Nick fucks my ass, slams into T hard and fast
nick: watching theresas face as she is moaning and writhing
chantal: pants and moans
nick: cum baby... come on
theresa: Bite and suck Chantal nipple
watching Nick fuck Chantal in the ass
nick: reaches down and rubs fingers against t's asshole
chantal: Oh god YES!
nick: spanks chantals ass hard
theresa: writhers against nick hand Fuck yes baby
chantal: hips jerk, getting closer, feeling full, cries out feeling the sting
YES!
theresa: bites lip as nick spanks C
nick: groans
fucking god..
yes
theresa: grinding my pussy pulsing on the vibe
chantal: moves in and out of T' as Nick fucks my ass, rubs T's clit
nick: fuck her faster chantal
theresa: taking my hands and pulling c face closer to me, moaning loudly
nick: fucks chantals ass harder and spanks her hard
cum chantal
chantal: Yes Nick fucks T as hard and fast as I can, kissing her hard, bites her lip as Nick spanks me, fucking me harder
nick: i want you to cum now
chantal: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
theresa: biting C on the shoulder
chantal: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
nick: yes baby
like that
chantal: screams as I cum, fucking wilder
theresa: crying out as you fuck me hard yes C that it!nick: theresa
chantal: FUCK!
theresa: moaning loudly as you cum
nick: you are not allowed to cum yet!
theresa: ffffuck ok baby
chantal: hips jerk wildly as I cum, slamming the vibe into T
nick: i want you to cum with both of us inside you
theresa: pinch C nipples as she cums
nick: yes
chantal: OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
nick: good girl chantal
me: yes baby that is fucking hawt
chantal: pants, heart racing, orgasm subsiding
OH FUCK!
nick: mmm... *slows thrusts and pulls cock out of chantals ass
theresa: taking fingers over your sides
nick: rubs her ass
chantal: moans as Nick pulls out, keeps thrusting into T
shivers SO good Nick, Teresa
nick: chantal slide out of theresa but keep the vibe in you
theresa: pulls you closer with my legs fuck c your amazing
chantal: Yes Nick slides out of Teresa, getting up on my knees
nick: lay back chantal
theresa: watching you both
chantal: lays back, watching you both
nick: takes theresa by the hand guiding her over to chantal
chantal: licks my lips
nick: theresa... straddle her
theresa: straddles Chantal
nick: take the vibe in your pussy
chantal: grips T's hips, watching her
theresa: sliding the vibe into my pussy
nick: now fuck her...
theresa: moaning
nick: its your turn to fuck now baby..
theresa: moans
nick: caresses theresas hair and kisses her lips
theresa: fucking C with the vibe
nick: fuck her hard
theresa: sliding into your hot wet pussy fast and hard
chantal: moves my hips, moaning louder, watching T's tits bounce
nick: mmm good
chantal: OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theresa: taking my finger and rubbing your clit and fucking you hard with the vibe
nick: bend over theresa, i want to see your asshole
theresa: bending over and fucking chantal hard with the vibe
nick: mmm good
chantal: hips jerk up into T's pussy, moaning loud
nick: spreading open your asscheeks, spanking them hard
theresa: slamming into Chantal hard with the vibe pinching her clit
chantal: bites my lip, watching Nick
nick: bending over and biting on the
chantal: screams AHHHHHHHHHHH
nick: asscheeks
theresa: crying out as you spank me
chantal: Fucking hot
nick: licking along your asshole
theresa: AAAAAAAAAAAA
nick: sliding two fingers in and fingerfucking you
theresa: fucking C hard and fast with the vibe
chantal: Oh fuck!!!!!!!!!! hips jerk wildly, thrust up hard
theresa: grinding on your hand nick as i fuck C hard and fst
nick: mmm fuck
chantal: grips T's hips hard, biting down on my lip
nick: moves behind t and slowly slides my cock in her asshole
theresa: leaning down and sucking on your bottom lip
chantal: moans against your lips, wrapping my legs around your both
nick: in case you girls dont know what this double vibe looks like...
theresa: pushing back against nick and his hard cock
chantal: Thank you Nick
theresa: thank you baby
nick: starts thrusting deep into theresa's ass
theresa: fucking Chantal hard slamming into her pussy
chantal: cries out, pushing my hips harder up into T
nick: my two little babies... dont know what a strap on looks like... groans
chantal: Shut up!
nick: fucks t's ass harder
theresa: Fuck yes nick i love when you fuck my ass
nick: raises brow at c shut up?
chantal: Oops
theresa: you did it now
nick: i will make you shut up you little whore...
theresa: rubbing your clit hard and fast
chantal: bites my lip, heart races, watching nick, hips jerk against T's Fingers
nick: reaches down and taking another vibe pushing it in chantals mouth
theresa: squeezing my ass hard on nick thick cock
chantal: gags a bit, watching Nick
nick: shut up... winks
fucks theresas ass
theresa: bites my lips as i watch c suck the vibe
chantal: muffled screams, sucking the vibe, hips jerking
theresa: pushing back against you cock wiggling my ass against you
thrusting hard into C pussy with the vibe
chantal: grabs T's tits, pinching her nipples hard
theresa: kissing chantal breasts
moaning as you pinch my breast
nick: mmm... i love your tight ass baby
theresa: leaning down I bite Chantal's shouder hard
nick: looking at chantal gagging on the vibe
chantal bend your knees so your ass is open baby
theresa: grinding hard on your cock baby I love your cock mmmmm
chantal: gags and cries out, closing my eyes, hips jerking, bends my knees
theresa: rubbing and thrusting into chantals pussy hard
nick: takes vibe out of chantals mouth and pushes it in her asshole
theresa: mmmm that it baby fuck her ass too
chantal: OH FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
nick: hold it there chantal
you've been a bad girl chantal
theresa: watching nick fuck your ass and thrust hard and fast into your pussy
nick: you need to get fucked in every hole
theresa: mmmm fuck
nick: thrusting deep in theresas ass and sliding vibe deep in chantals asshole
chantal: holds the vibe in my ass
Screams out
theresa: nick pull my hair hard baby
chantal: FUCKKKKKKKKKK
nick: grabs theresas hair
chantal: bucks my hips up wildly, gbody on fire
theresa: sucking on chantal nipple
nick: come on my little bitches
theresa: fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
nick: i'm so close
gonna cum again
theresa: pushing back on nick cock and squeezing your cock in my ass
chantal: screams out as another orgasm hits me FUCK YES
theresa: pusssy throbbing hard baby
nick: fucking theresa's ass hard
chantal: That's it! give it to her! screams out
nick: oh fuck god
theresa: my legs are quivering baby FFFUCKCKK
nick: fuck!!!!!!!
theresa: meeting your thrusts
nick: spanking theresa's ass hard
chantal: body shaking hard, thrusting up into T, slamming the vibe into my ass
theresa: rubbing and pinching chantal clit
SCREEAMINGG FUCCKKK YESSS
chantal: oh god yes!!!! so fucking good!!!!!!!!
CUM NICK
nick: fuuuuckkkkk!!!!!!
chantal: Mmm yes baby
theresa: CUM ON BABY FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR CUM
nick: aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
chantal: watches as you both cum, my orgasm intense
theresa: GRINDING ON YOU HARD
nick: pulls out of theresa
strokes hard
theresa: i'M CUMMING FUCKING HARD
nick: ffffffffuuuuuuuuuckkkk
theresa: MMMMM
nick: cummmiiiiiinnggg
theresa: thrusts into chantal pussy hard
chantal: YES BABY CUM
nick: oh god!
chantal: screams
pants
theresa: crying out loudy ffuuuckkkk, falling onto chantal
chantal: watches Nick, holding onto T
nick: cums on t and c pussies
me: watching you cum
nick: ffffffuuuuuuuuukkkk
chantal: rubs your cum into our pussies
Yes baby
nick: fuuckk!!!
theresa: reaches down and take finger throught your cum and brings it to my lips to taste
yes baby that feels good
chantal: panting, watching Nick, rubbing his cum into T's pussy and mine
So good
theresa: mmmm
nick: pulls back
theresa: panting
nick: you girls lick each other clean
theresa: going down on chantal pussy
nick: groans panting hard
chantal: chest heaving, moves T back and licks cum off her drenched pussy
theresa: taking my tongue and tasting her and nick juices moaning
chantal: moans, loving the mixed taste
nick: oh my fucking god...
theresa: running my tongue over chantal wet pussy
nick: so fucking hot
chantal: Mmmhmm
licks my lips
nick: steps closer and kisses chantal hard
theresa: finding c clit and flicks tongue across it
chantal: kisses Nick hard, sucking on his tongue
theresa: licking your juices off my lips
chantal: hips jerk agaisnt T's face
Damn
nick: steps over to theresa grabbing her hair to pull her up and kiss her hard
chantal: licks my lips, catching my breath, watching
theresa: Kiss you hard back taking your tongue into my mouth and sucking on it
nick: pulls back panting hard
moves over to couch and drops on it panting
come here my kittens...
chantal: pulls out the vibe, unstrapping it, moves over to the couch beside Nick, collapses
theresa: walks over and kneel in front of you
nick: mmm
theresa: licking your cock clean of all our juices
nick: uuughhh fuck
chantal: watches T, caressing her hair
theresa: Licking your balls clean, moving my tongue up your shaft and over you head
nick: holy shit!!
twitches
chantal: licks my lips, watching
nick: grabs chantal and pulls her to me to kiss her
theresa: tease the head of your cock with my piercingchantal:*kisses Nick hard* lowers my head and sucks your balls into my mouth
nick: mmm
so good
theresa: raking my nails over your balls
nick: hisses
chantal: smirks against Nicks lips
theresa: sucking on your cock rubbing my tongue against you
nick: fuck... twitches enough baby
oh god...
today was... fuck...
chantal: smirks TOO much for Master
theresa: smiles
nick: kisses chantals lips
chantal: kisses Nick
theresa: sitting beside you on the couch
nick: pulls theresa to me and kisses her
theresa: kissing you back
chantal: kisses theresa
theresa: kisses chantal
nick: lay down girls, i want each of you on each thigh smiles
sighs
theresa: laying down
chantal: rests my head on Nicks thigh
nick: caressing your hair
chantal: sighs, closing my eyes
theresa: snuggle against you
nick: you girls have drained me today
i have no more energy
theresa: smiles at you
nick: caressing both of you
theresa: nick baby you were just amazing today
chantal: I am spent too grins
You are awesome Nick
nick: smiles at theresa
turns and smiles at chantal too
theresa: chantal you rocked me baby
nick: as i said... you both are too good for my ego...
chantal: You rocked me too Theresa
smiles at Nick
theresa: yes but it's so very true nick i have wonderful orgasm with you
chantal: So do I!!!!!!!!!! He makes you scream huh Theresa?
nick: caresses theresa's hair and leans down to kiss her nose

nick: chuckles at chantals word, turns and kisses c's forehead

chantal: Thank god I don't listen to the panty rule anymore
Nice T
nick: laughs
chantal: smiles at Nick
Told you Nick, panties are not comfy
theresa: laughing I know
chantal: Theresa you and I should play more winks
theresa: yes we should baby
chantal: I love your spankings
nick: you girls should... i could lend you the double dildo too... grins
me: he's the best, I love to be spanked
chantal: Thank you
I love being spanked too smirks
theresa: Thank you baby
chantal: But I haven't had the crop or anything in a LONG time
nick: chantal have you ever tried this toy in rl?
chantal: looks at Nick
No I haven't
theresa: running my fingers over your legs
nick: you should try it with your gf baby
chantal: shivers
Gf lives in florida
nick: i am sure you will both like it
chantal: she got a strap on for me
theresa: crop was heavenly bites lips
chantal: I am sure we would too
Rub it in T pouts
nick: i am sure you are going to have fun...
no pouting c
chantal: This summer
nick: i will use it on your ass the next time...
chantal: Well I want the crop sometime...
Nice grins
theresa: remembering the crop
nick: you girls are ... shakes head amazing
theresa: it's been awhile since i use the crop on you chantal
chantal: looks at Nick, smiles You brought it out of us winks
Yes it has Theresa
Mmm I def need a very good spanking
theresa: talk Nick into give me crop back and I'll spank you baby
darksamsexfiend: Nick? looks at you
Can you give her her crop back...please
maybe nick passed out
laughs
theresa: looking at you with big puppy dog eyes
nick: one second
chantal: looks at nick sweetly
Please baby
theresa: he's ready for a nap
chantal: Yes he is spent
Maybe we can find a temp crop? raises brow
theresa: reaching over and stroking your hair, we wore him out
as long as i don't use it on him, I think we will be ok
chantal: I am NEVER using anything like that on him again remembers that day, shudders
theresa: yes I remember only to well, I thought he was never going to talk to me again the is a horrable nightmare
chantal: I know!
I felt terrible
I'll leave the spankings to him
I think he passed out laughs, looks at Nick
theresa: i know so did I was so happy when he came back...yes leaving the spanks to Nick
reaching and grabing some blanket and hands one to chantal and covers up nick

Closing my eye's listening to my loves breathing soundly. Drifting off to sleep dreaming of the day's I used my riding crops on my two girls....Mmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment