Sunday, March 21, 2010

FORGIVE ME FATHER

Chantal wrote this for Nick who also RP Fatherrobward......May his star shine brightly down on all the life's he touched....He was well loved my all his girls....He was a special and loving man who cared very deeply!!! Miss you baby!




Forgive me Father, For I have sinned. His lips so soft have kissed my skin. His hands so gentle, caressed my thigh. My warm desire, awakened with fire. I opened my center, so hot and inviting, he took me as his, with passion and fury.Our dewed bodies moved swiftly together. Our breath mixed, our voices screamed out into the heavens. Our hands explored each parts of our bodies, our kiss was what I'd call a soul kiss. Our hearts raced in sync, my heart, body, mind and soul exploded with raw desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment